TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: She called you guys "hun" I already like this lass. Welcome
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: She called you guys "hun" I already like this lass. Welcome

Posted by Lets Drift on March 04, 2009 at 10:52 AM
  This message has been viewed 807 times.

In Reply To She called you guys "hun" I already like this lass. Welcome posted by Cap927(Boston) on March 04, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Message awww it's alright we have them in the UK as well. usually they are older bolding men with huge beer guts, open shirts with loads of chucky gold chains hanging around their necks. We girls just laugh at them and think how sad. It really winds them up when you leave them disappearing in your rearview at the lights.

It make's my other half laugh when at the big show's I get guys come over and turn to him to ask about the zed. He always refers them to myself with 'better ask the mrs it her car' I love the way their bottom jaws fall open as I tell them about the car. Stupid really as I belong to the only Female Jap Car Club in the UK as their National Events Organiser. Founded, owned, run by girls in powerfull modified Jap Cars. And we even hold workshop weekends where we do engine change's, help maintain each other's cars and learn as we go along. That's why we are always looking for information on how to do things as we'd rather work on our own cars than pay out extra large labour bills.

No, not my fault Dunx made me do it

Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching you while
Compassion is the basis of all Morality

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.